Saturday, December 4, 2010

*sings* All I want for Christmas is

(to the tune of "two front teeth") All I want for Christmas is a funny hat. a funny hat. yes a funny hat! All I want for Christmas is a FUNNY HAT SO I COULD WISH YOU A MERRY HATMAS!

And if you haven't heard the news, KingsIsle is giving us funky hats for Christmas!






Totally trying to look like Kiera Knightly . . .

So here's the skinny on how to get your Christmas hat: Log in between December 21st 2010 and January 1st 2011 to receive your hat, but the catch is that you only get one hat per account.

And you can read all about this promotion over on the Christmas promotion page!

OH! And while you're looking around at KingsIsle pages, be sure to check out the newsletter as well. Why? Because it rocks. PLUS, it talks about the ice elf pet. Here's a picture of me with my ice elf pet by the happy garden on the test realm.


As always, be sure to check out the talents at petnome. It's mostly a pet with selfish talents, but HEY, you get the card! Breed it with another cool pet or two and try to make the ultimate pvp pet! :-)

Happy Dueling and Bring on the Season!

5 comments:

Fist of Fire said...

I'm thinkin the boy wearing the hat is looking too serious to be wearing a funky christmas hat :P.

Diary of a Necromancer said...

@Fist of Fire I agree

Panglou said...

I want a funky hat! :)

Anonymous said...

It's not funky, it's a Christmas hat... Christmas isn't funky.

Anonymous said...

The new kids on the block disagree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ-6N8U_or4