Sunday, December 12, 2010

ONE MILLLLLLION DOLLARS er PAGE VIEWS!



Well looky down on the very bottom of the page, wow!


A couple of readers keyed me in to the fact that I rolled over a million page views today. WOOTS! That's pretty good for a Wizard101 game blog, eh?

Thanks all for dropping by so much. :-) Should we throw down a raffle or something? I think we should! What do you think?

yeah? ok!

Stay tuned over the next day or two, and I'll throw a raffle. (I need to check with my sources and see if I can get an awesome prize or two first).

Happy Dueling!

9 comments:

SorionHex said...

*cough*The Raffle should be Spend a Day with Friendly*cough*

Destiny StormStone said...

nice job friendly!

(angus dont care none about 1 million page views)

Unknown said...

Hmm I just posted a Dr. Evil viseo a few days ago, REPOST 100 BILLION DOLLARS

Panglou said...

NiCe! :) Gratz Friendly!

Unknown said...

Congratz Tom, we other blogger could only dream to hit that one day.

I say you should just give out 1 million gold to random visitors or anyone who comments to a post. :)

Again Congratz

The Evil Theurgists said...

Hey, grats man!

potroast42 said...

Congrats on the million page views!

M.W.S said...

Indeed Mr. Friendly, congratulations. (Agent-Matrix Voice).

Diary of a Necromancer said...

Angus don't care none about 1,000,000 views...

Hehe, congrats Friendly!