Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Administrative Note -- PUDDI PUDDI

Heya! I was a little behind in adding blogs to the blogroll list. I've added four or five new blogs. Hopefully if you've been waiting for me to add you, your wait is over! If I've somehow missed your blog, then leave a note here and I'll get you added.

I've also moved a few older blogs to the archives.

This has been an administrative note; it is only a note. If this had been an actual post, then you would have been given something more awesome to watch . . . like this:



Happy Dueling!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It's not food...

IT'S A TOY

Panglou said...

LOL

Alex NightFlame said...

LOL MAN THAT IS FUNNY!
also i have a question


Can there be calestia furniture drops in like wizard city and the others besides Calestia?

THX
-Alex NightFlame

Anonymous said...

lol giga pudding is an actual dessert- it is called flan, and it is very good (no kidding)

Anonymous said...

alex cl stuff only drops in cl

Also, WHAT DID I JUST WATCH!?

John said...

I am concerned of the possible mental health issues which may result from consumption of such a "Giga Pudding".

...GIGA PUDDING! ^_^

Ryan Winterblossom said...

hey um can you add my blog? its url is www.sincerelyryan.blogspot thnkx man and your video is rofl

Anonymous said...

um, pudi/pudding lol whaever is an atual dessert. its hispanic ( ithink either mexican or colombian) and its called FLAN in spanish :D