Monday, December 6, 2010

Mount Collection?

I got a question from Mike:
Hey friendly! :D

I was just wondering, in your screen-shots I have seen you on a bunch of different mounts. You have shown us your LARGE collection of pets, but out of curiosity how many mounts do you have?
hmm. Good question.

*logs in all characters*

*unsuccessfully farms for Thomas's hat*

Account 1 mounts—
Thomas has 3 currently: Proud Lion, Swift Gryphon, and Dream Filly (check my unicorn ride)
Myrna: Enchanted Broom (hand me down)
Isaiah: Bat Wings (hand me down)
Molly: Chestnut Pony
Deirdre: Seraph Wings

Account 2 mounts—
Kyle: Starlight Pony
Rowan: Bat Wings
Sean: Enchanted Broom

Account 3 mounts—
Bailey: Seraph Wings, Black Stallion, and Swift Shark (Gift from the Mistshards)
Amber: Swift Gryphon, White Mare
Alexandria: Faithful Dragoness
Moira: Seraph Wings
Neela: Enchanted Broom

Account 4 mounts—
Iridian: Charity Meowmadon and Dream Filly

We've also had a few rentals in our day. I needed to blow some gold once so I bought a temporary stingray mount (which I may go back and purchase at some time in the future). Bailey had the temporary Black Panther mount. etc. etc. etc.

My mount collection isn't nearly as impressive as my wand collection though. I still need to get all my level 55 wands for Thomas to really make it impressive. Here's what I got so far on Thomas:


(Much bigger than when I was around with my 14 wands collection) I really like Bailey's idea of wand racks . . . I'd love to clear up the bag space HAHAHA. Part of me fears really trying to grow my wand collection at this point because it just takes up too much bag space!

What kinds of collections do you guys have?

Happy Dueling!

13 comments:

John Lifeglen said...

Unique furniture (oodles)
Pets
Balance Wands

Destiny StormStone said...

statues!!! i have kraken, cyclops, hydra, koto, boris blackrock, firecat, wraith, and unicorn (check my unicorn ride)
i'm farming for triton :P

Jack is AWESOME said...

wow! lots of wands. i to lazy to read them though!
the pne tht caught me eye is the gingerbread wand:) i love bread....

Diary of a Necromancer said...

I collect rare treasure cards. Grandmaster collection : 6 scarecrows, 10 rebirths, 7 orthrus, 5 Storm Lords, and 2 fire dragons. Legendary collection { new } : 2 Leviathans, 1 Efreet, 3 Skeletal Dragons, and 1 Medusa. Astral Collection: 6 mutate krakens, 4 polymorph draconians, 4 polymorph treants, and 9 toughs. Treasure Only collection: mutate storm shark ( <-- rare ) 2 mutate fire elfs, 9 ninja pigs, 1 mutate Minotaur ( <-- rare ) and a mutate ghoul ( <-- rare and mutate Death Pig ( <-- super rare )
That's not my full collection though. I have lots more ex. Wraith, Kraken, ghoul ect.

Diary of a Necromancer said...

I collect rare treasure cards. Grandmaster collection : 6 scarecrows, 10 rebirths, 7 orthrus, 5 Storm Lords, and 2 fire dragons. Legendary collection { new } : 2 Leviathans, 1 Efreet, 3 Skeletal Dragons, and 1 Medusa. Astral Collection: 6 mutate krakens, 4 polymorph draconians, 4 polymorph treants, and 9 toughs. Treasure Only collection: mutate storm shark ( <-- rare ) 2 mutate fire elfs, 9 ninja pigs, 1 mutate Minotaur ( <-- rare ) and a mutate ghoul ( <-- rare and mutate Death Pig ( <-- super rare )
That's not my full collection though. I have lots more ex. Wraith, Kraken, ghoul ect.

Tyler Deathblade said...

Wow you have alot of wands Friendly!
BTW: You were AWESOME on episode 29of Ravenwood Radio!

Mike said...

Hey thx for answering my question friendly. To be honest with you i don't really collect anything I: I am trying to collect hybrids, I mixed my wraith with a hydra and got a reaper, and my wraith with a satyr and got a green ghast. I really enjoy the excitement of seeing what kind of hybrid(if any)i get. So it's not a big collection yet. I know some people who have what seems like hundreds of hybrids, so my two seems kinda small. Especially to your collection of pets! :)

Kristen said...

is kyles chestnut pony permanent though?
and i thought you had a black panther mount

Kristen said...

oops i mean kyles STARLIGHT pony not chestnut

Panglou said...

*whistle* That be A LOT!

Anonymous said...

Hey Friendly I'm not sure if anyone else has figured this out yet but when you hatch you are going to get the pet with the lower pedigree so when trying to get a hybrid the pets must have the same pedigree well atleast that is what I have noticed.
-Mitchell Lifecrafter

Anonymous said...

What does thw warpwood wand look like?

-Suri Spellriver, Legendary Necromancer

Anonymous said...

black panther, wha?