Thursday, September 29, 2011

Evil Magma Harvest Time!

Evil Magma Harvest Time makes me do the Peanut Butter Jelly Time dance!


haha! If I had more time I'd do a YouTube video swapping out Peanut Butter Jelly with Evil Magma Harvest and have one Thomas Lionblood dancing around, because yes! I woke up this morning to this awesome site in my garden!


Evil Magma Harvest time! Man I love Evil Magma Peas. I'm not sure if a lot of people know about how awesome they are as a plant. Surround those with a Boom Shroom, a Garden Gnome, a Jimbe Drum, and an Egg Basket and you'll be harvesting an elder crop of Magma Peas in just a few days. The regular harvest is fantastic by itself with its rare reagents like Sunstone, Pearl, and Scrap Iron, but it's the final harvest where this plant's awesomeness just goes over the top.


Do you see all those Mega-Snack packs? That's just such an awesome reward for a limited amount of effort. It's like getting a free mega snack pack every few days and especially since (as per normal) the peas always return their seed in the final harvest as well.

It does take quite a bit of energy to tend to this plant, but they never get more than rank 2 pests, so it could be worse; although, I'm pretty sure most people use one character to train pets and another character to garden and then just switch things between characters with the shared bank when needed. Know what I'm saying? "Yeah we do, Friendly!"

Happy dueling!

6 comments:

Meg said...

I had no idea evil magma peas were this good! Thanks for the tip! I'll be doing a crop of this as soon as my garden is clear of my dear Dead Fly Traps and Honey Suckles! :)

Swordroll said...

It's definitely nice that you really only have to buy the Evil Magma Peas once, as at one point or another, they usually give a seed. I'm not too fond of the idea of paying crowns for them in the first place, but I've been snagging a few from Wyvern's Hoard packs, so we'll see. :)

Fist of Fire said...

I don't know if you saw this, but there's an evil magma peas optimal harvest guide at central. It's very handy.

I've got my 8 magma peas and 24 prickly bears in one garden, and the peas are harvestable every 6 hours and turns elder in less then 4 days with 5 likes. :D

Evan Shadow said...

SUNSTONE! SUNSTONE! O.O I need that! That's all crafting is these days xD. Can you add me to your blog roll? Thewintershadow.blogspot.com

Evan Shadow said...

Oops. I mean thewintershadow.wordpress.com ! Silly me.

Sierra Starsong said...

If they only drop megas at Elder, do they still average more pet training power (total XP) than Bears do over their life cycle? The Bears drop smaller snacks, but I've seen them come every harvest and not only at Elder.