Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Woot Red Ghost! Pet of the Day!

So if you've been paying attention to Wizard101 Central, you've probably heard all about the Red Ghost. Basically from all the chatter there are two possible combinations: blue ghost + green ghost or yellow ghost + green ghost. OR, you could simply mix with someone who already has a red ghost!

Gotta hand it to uber wife and Destiny Mistshard for hooking me up with a brand new hybrid last night. I awoke with this sitting in Thomas's backpack.


RED GHOST with a 70 pedigree! I can't wait to cast that spell. :) This pet's card is awesome for necromancers. :) Three words: Death damage aura.

Happy dueling!

3 comments:

Sierra Starsong said...

I've got two or three ghost pets hiding somewhere, I might have to go on a training and hatching spree now.

Smogger Smasher said...

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! DEATH DAMAGE AURA!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Farming right now for the green ghost!