Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Answer to Falmea's Question last Friday

If you've been living under a rock and haven't heard, every Friday Falmea will be asking us all a question over on the Wizard101 Facebook page. This all started three weeks ago with this question:
Which Ravenwood Staff Member would you like to duel?

I did not answer that question because I did not care to answer that question. I'm not much of a duelist outside of the racetrack anyway. (My choice of course would be Dworgyn, duh.)

This feedback Friday, however, there was a much more interesting question to me:
If you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

OH! People had the most ridiculous answers (pure ridiculousness!) and they were all over the map, from heckhound to Malistaire. (15 of you people gave a *close* answer with "unicorn") Props to Maxden Jewers for his answer of giant bunny though . . .

Anyway, I am here to provide you all with the voice of clarity . . . the one true transformation that should be put into this game, like yesterday, is this (must be spoken in a death metal voice):

DEATH UNICORN!




I'd even settle for Death riding on a Unicorn



(Snagged that one from shirt.woot . . . hmmm, a T-shirt of that would be most drool worthy)

RAISE THE ROOF WITH YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE DEATH UNICORN! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'!

Happy Dueling!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This might sound strange but I ask Prof. Greyrose about 3 months ago to release a Death Unicorn that steals life and gives it all to your team.

I wonder what pet they will be giving this year for there Birthday?

Heather Emeraldflame said...

Very cool pic! I think if they ever had that, though, it would, unfortunately, come out very carousel-looking...lol.

Diary of a Necromancer said...

LOVE the death unicorn!! Although the shirt was kinda weird. Well, I love your blog!! Check out mine at:
http://diaryofnecromancer.blogspot.com/:

Hope ye like it! -Richard Shadowstaff

Grandmaster Necromancer P.S. someone please help me with the Spiral Geographic, thx!

Wolf Winterstaff said...

Have you ever read Discworld by Terry Pratchett? It's parody fiction, and I only ask because, in one book, Death reveals the name of his magnificent, pure white steed to be...Binky.

ghostmancer said...

Hey, Friendly! Can you send some people to my blog? So far, I've been posting since mid-August and would like some readers. Thanks!

P.S. Death unicorn sounds cool!

The Powerful Juan said...

DEATH UNICORN WOO!!!

Paige MoonShade said...

Oh my Friendly I would love one!!!
I just cant bring myself to buy a unicorn, but i would buy a death one :)