Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Selena Gomez Quest is Live??

**EDIT** I went into the spiral to find that the Selena Gomez quest didn't seem to be live after all?? I expect we'll be hearing more about this. I tested it on both Thomas Lionblood and Myrna Lionblood, and said Lionbloods couldn't get the Selena quest. Anybody else experience that? The game seemed to patch this morning, but I think Selena has gone missing. **EDIT**

**DOUBLE EDIT** SHARK MOUNT IS LIVE THOUGH! I caught a glimpse of Destiny on her new shark mount and had to post it up!


Awesome new mount, Destiny! **DOUBLE EDIT**

I woke up this morning to a couple messages from Professor Greyrose:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wizard101 Maintenance

Wizard101 the game will be offline tonight from 3am to 5am Central US Time. During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game, and active players will be prompted to log out.

This downtime allows us to put the Selena Gomez quest into the Live Game for all players level 6+. For details on this quest and other small updates, please visit this page: Selena Gomez comes to the Spiral!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the second e-mail was clarification on the ravens drop values being halved:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Answer:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes/september2010

Dying your items will be less expensive now. All Dye Prices have been reduced. This will also affect the SELL value of items. We have adjusted the gold value of some items to compensate for the difference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, at least they did go through items and try to up the gold value to account for the loss inherited through dye costs.

/shrug

See you in Crab Alley!

Happy Dueling!

12 comments:

Shady said...

Um are you sure because I don't hear her song and Balestrom doesn't have a quest for me

Stingite said...

I think Selena has been captured by the Raven$, and they're holding Selena captive from the crab people until their drops are doubled in value.

Wolf Battleshield said...

Yeah I had the same thing happen to me. I went to get the quest and there was nothing for me to get.

Anonymous said...

did you notice that it said celestia will be coming to the spiral later this month! Whoot Whoot

Fist of Fire said...

Very much agreed that the ravens drops should be doubled. I really didn't die my clothes much in the first place. I:

And celestia later this month? I've got to read that lol.

Seth Titan(Thunder)Whisper said...

Wizard101 fail. Also there is a bribe to vote for them, any one want a STORM BAT. Anyone else hear it was coming out next month???

Fist of Fire said...

Oh my gosh! I just realized friendly's song is based off of selena's!

Wow... never figured that out before lol.

Shady said...

LOL LIONBLOOD! lol Where yhe heck do you get the shark mount? lol Yeah, double the drops and THEN TRIPLE gold will be nice :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! You rockin the Shark Mount mom ;D

Seth Titan(Thunder)Whisper said...

ITS FIXED YAY UNDERWATER LIVE-REALM STYLE
Wish the shark was avaible for gold might get membership to go farm again.

Seth Titan(Thunder)Whisper said...

ITS FIXED YAY UNDERWATER LIVE-REALM STYLE
Wish the shark was avaible for gold might get membership to go farm again.

Anonymous said...

Friendly! I have a question I need answered! It's about the AWESOMESAUCE shark mount. Can you ONLY equip it in the water? Thanks for your time,

Colin Swiftfists
The PWNAGE noob