Friday, September 24, 2010

Celestia Test Realm Date (Kind of) Revealed!

So, I was over at West Karana checking out a very interesting conversation between Tipa and Fred Howard, when I stumbled on this yardstick of information:

"Celestia will be out somewhere between 'very soon' and 'before the Halloween content re-opens', which should give us an idea of when we can expect to see it."


Do you know what this means? Last year Halloween content appeared on October 1st. The year before that (the first year) Halloween content appeared on 13 October.

OH MY WORD, CELESTIA IS GOING TO BE ON THE TEST REALM . . . VERY SOON . . . like possibly even next week type of very soon!? YES!

Thanks for grabbing that information, Tipa! And if it turns out to be Fred giving true-as-far-as-he-knows information (I'm sure that happens sometimes), I've got a second ruler for us to use too:


;-)

I'm going with the first ruler.

Happy Dueling!

6 comments:

A. said...

YAY! GO CELESTIA!!!

Anonymous said...

sweet that leaves a window of about 6 to 15 days till celestia goes test

Anonymous said...

Friendly! I have a question I need answered! It's about the AWESOMESAUCE shark mount. Can you ONLY equip it in the water? Thanks for your time,

Colin Swiftfists
The PWNAGE noob

Anonymous said...

spleeeeee!

Atrocity said...

I hope you don't mind that I informed Central of such.

Link of thread - http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106034

Paige MoonShade said...

I cannot wait love crab alley :) I know I will love Celestia.