Thursday, September 2, 2010

Go Claim Those Birthday Present Transformations Today!

When you log in today, you should check your gift icon down there in the lower left! (I always have a gift icon showing myself because I have a backlog of gifts from playing Wizardblox.) Anyway, what you'll find in there is a ninja pig and a treant transformation potion from Kingsisle.

Check out the Ambrose realm in the Commons this morning LOL.


I have to say that the presents this year are already getting more awesome! We never got cool birthday transformations last year! All we got was a hat! (I bet you we get another hat tomorrow! I BETCHA!)

Be sure to click over to the Wizard101 News page and read about the birthday fun as it unfolds this month! September is going to be awesome! WOOT!

Happy Dueling!

No comments: