Friday, September 10, 2010

Housing Item of the Day--Selena Gomez Statue and Portrait

On the test realm, at the end of your time in Crab Alley after saving the Damsel in Distress, BOOM, you will now have your insta' shrine to the awesomeness of Selena Gomez ready to go.


I am told by my wife that because of my age, it would be SO INAPPROPRIATE for me to have a Selena Gomez shrine in my Death House. (Come to think of it, it's probably not normal for a guy my age to be thinking about Selena Gomez as much as I have in the past 48 hours . . . thanks KI . . . .) My daughter and son, yeah, they can shrine it up all they want. Me? I guess I need to look to the *other* reward that flashed by my screen when I got the statue and portrait.


Yeah, I don't know if you guys saw that MONSTROUS TREASURE CARD float by on your screen or not? My word, that's a nice card to drop for this quest. I figure it's motivation for those, who like me, must stash their Selena shrine in their dorm room that they never visit. ;-) Although, apparently Selena doesn't mind hanging out with older dudes, like those three 20-something guys driving her around, alone, in a desert, in this new video of hers:



You know, with all this talk about rain and thunder and lightning, you'd think she'd be a storm wizard instead of an ice wizard?

/shrug

I'm gonna go read some more of the mag I picked at the store the other day or go remix one of Selena's songs or something.


Catch you guys later.

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Blaze Deathcaster said...

Glad to know I'm not the only over-40 Selena fan. :-)

1Mudkip88 said...

I believe those 20-something guys are "The Scene" hence, Selena Gomez & The Scene. It's her band.

Anonymous said...

She turned eighteen in July, so hanging out with 20-something guys in the desert isn't really a problem, I guess. :)
P.S. I didn't already know her age- I had to look it up. Isn't the Internet great? :)

Anonymous said...

http://tinypic.com/r/wl7jv5/7
look at this picture please

~thehelpingnecromancer.blogspot.com