Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Razzle Dazzle

Hello Friends!

From now until Oct 31, you should run yourselves to the mainland and check out all the Halloween goodies!



There's a special quest giver, pumpkins, and halloween lawn deco all over the place!



Which is spookier? Me with my krokomummy pet or the ghoul standup? Speaking of standups, will the real slim shady please stand up? please stand up? I guess I'm just imitating. (sorry, if you have no clue what I'm rambling about . . . here ya go.)



Thanks Kingsisle! I loved that I got a chance to run around blowing these things out. It brought a childhood memory to light. :-)

Happy card dueling!

12 comments:

Brooke HawkDreamer said...

wow i'm really suprised that very few people have commented. I love your posts and find them amazingly witty. I also loved the slim shady refrence.

Stingite said...

Thanks, Brooke!

Yeah, some of these older posts happened before a lot of people even knew about the blog.

Thanks so much for commenting! October seems so long ago now. I love the fall time. :-)

Anonymous said...

CREEPY O.O

Brandon Sandcloud said...

The Krokomummy definitely!

Happy Halloween!

Blaze Shadowhorn said...

Nice eminem reference Tom ;) I think the Krokomummy seems more spooky :)

Anonymous said...

The pet seems more frightning!

Dylan SunThief said...

I definitely think the ghoul pet is scarier, because he never blinks...
It's kinda creeping me out.

Unknown said...

i hope i win your competiton i think the one with you and your krokomummy is the best

JediRex said...

I find the krokomummy, as its wrappings and eyes freak me out. The ghoul looks a bit to silly to be scary.

catboy97 said...

Well I think it's you with your krokomummy pet

Liam said...

I would have to say you :p, mostly because you have that creepy bird mask that gives me the chills, lol.

Lauren said...

hey necromancer. i never tried to read any page. now that i have read yours, i am very delighted. please organise some contests. and i am so sad that i saw your contests after the deadline has passed :( bad luck. so please organise more contests and i will not miss them this time for sure :)