Monday, August 17, 2015

#Blaugust Day 17 -- In where I give Blizzard my money

Whispers silently into the printer (this is where they keep the secret microphone) "Dear Blizzard, if you give me a Legendary card in Hearthstone, I'll convert to a paying customer!"


WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! It's Leeroy Jenkins! LOL! From what I understand, this particular legendary was overused back in the original game . . . like Dr. Boom overused, but what do I know?  I'm a just a noobie here to feed the wins in Ranked and Arena.

Sigh.

OK, since I promised. Blizzard, here, take my money. GAH!


As I will say to my friend Leala when I see her online, "I hate this stupid freaking game...," right before I begin a long session of play. It's definitely a love/hate relationship, because . . . CONFOUND YOU, NUB WRECKER!


First they give me Leeroy Jenkins and then they pit me against Anub'Rekhan the noob wrecker?! It's like the game is encouraging me to make a Facehunter build!


Ok, Hearthstone . . . we're gonna dance! Those deathrattle cards will be mine, and I will construct my friendly necromancer! MUHAHAHAHAHA! 

(I think I just shifted alignments . . . neutral evil?)

Happy Dueling!

~~

This post is part of the Blaugust challenge -- Thanks to Belghast from Tales of the Aggronaut for hosting. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol, I think I am glad this particular bug hasn't bitten me yet :D
Sure looks like you are having fun, when you are in the right side of the love/hate that is :D

Void said...

I love Hearthstone! I'm also bitten by the Hearthstone bug at the moment. I finally got around to beating all the Solo Adventures and now I'm focusing on dailies. It's a great game, especially in short sessions.

Stingite said...

@Chrissy: Come on in! The water is fine *crazy-eyed maniacal look*

@Void: Fun! I agree. It's a great game to keep open on the side and even better that you can take it with you on the road as a mobile game. Having a lot of fun with it. :)

Neri said...

I'm a massive fan of the game; it's probably been my most played by far this year! I play consistently and have only ever managed to pull three legendaries -- two were the same, and all were completely useless! You're doing much better than me :)

Good luck with Naxx! Face is the place ;)

Stingite said...

@Neri: Nice! Naxx has been fun so far, and both Face and Ramp have been helping get through it. :)