Sunday, August 25, 2024

Fully Milking BG3 Act 1

 As of tonight, I've officially stepped into Act 2 of Baulder's Gate 3!

Why wouldn't I let a Drider show me the way to Moonrise Towers? What could go wrong?

I really did try to milk Act 1 for all I could get out of it though before moving on, There was a side trip to a Goblin hideout where I pretty much slaughtered everyone and everything along the way. Then I took a trip over to the Monastery and the Githyanki Creche 

The lack of handrails is slightly concerning. Is there a Safety Officer in the Monastery?

That was actually pretty fun! I can't believe Dylan and I just walked right passed all this side stuff. Inside I found a bunch of loot and adventure in a broken-down monastery, including a pretty great fight with giant eagles in the highest reaches.

Sorry about disturbing you in your nest and all that . . .

I honestly can't even remember how I stumbled into the Githyanki Creche, but while I was there I recovered an egg, I destroyed a couple of high-ranking Giths, and even managed to irritate the Githyanki wanna-be Goddess herself.

Sorry for killing all your gith friends, Vlaakith

Finally, I sought out some harpies I remembered that I had forgotten and explored an underground cave where the Zhentarim were holed up.  To be honest, I felt pretty murderous here at the end. I was killing everything in sight.

It's like I'm a cooler Iksar with a Barbarian's Wolf pet

By the end of it all my Everquest Beastlord experiment was level 7 in total (: a Level 2 monk / Level 3 Beastmaster Ranger / Level 2 Knowledge Domain Cleric. Honestly, I'm not sure I like taking 5 levels of cleric just to get a slow spell, but I'm on a quest and have to make it happen now!

Happy Dueling!  

No comments: