Tuesday, August 13, 2024

My Unplayed Steam VR Game List

So it was a pretty busy day yesterday. Monday's are always bad, but I literally had no time to play a game outside of doing my daily quests for Brawl Stars. That said, this is Blaugust and I need something to write about today, so what I'm doing is going through my Steam Library and seeing what VR Games I have that I haven't even had a chance to play yet.

Here's the unplayed list:

  • Block'hood VR
  • Dragonfist VR Kungfu
  • Gorn
  • Green Hell VR
  • Half Life Alyx
  • Raw Data
  • Serious Sam VR: The First Encounter
  • Serious Sam VR: The Second Encounter
  • Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope
  • Serious Sam 3 VR: BFE
  • Serious Sam Fusion 2017
  • The Talos Principle VR
  • Tentacular
  • Torn
  • Traffic Jams
  • Vacation Simulator
  • Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Tempestfall

Out of those, probably the most obvious WHAT?! YOU OWN THAT AND HAVEN'T PLAYED IT?! would be Half Life Alyx. It's a AAA quality VR game and both of my sons have played it, but I've yet to give it a shot.  I've heard nothing but good things about it.

I mean, it looks super cool!

Green Hell VR is a survival game, so I definitely want to give that one a go soon.

Tentacular has been on my radar for a long time and looks amazing, so that needs to go on my shortlist.

I want to put my tentacles on stuff!

I really want to give this Warhammer VR game a shot . . . and soon. I can't believe I haven't played this one yet myself.

Ok, looks super cool just from that store screenshot

Gorn and Torn are both "orn" games, so . . . it makes me ornery that I haven't played either of those yet.

I've had Traffic Jams and Raw Data in my library for waaaaaay too long and not touched them. To be honest, most of these games are ones that came as a part of a Humble Bundle or 3 and I just haven't sat down to give them a shot yet.

Outside of those I have a whole bunch of VR games I actually have played but never talked about them on this blog:

  • Ark Park
  • Banter
  • Dick Wilde
  • DragonRide VR
  • Electronauts
  • A Fisherman's Tale
  • Gadgeteer
  • Hellsweeper VR
  • Maskmaker
  • Paper Beast
  • Pistol Whip
  • Racket: Nx
  • Ragnarock
  • Resonite
  • RollerCoaster VR Universe
  • SoundSelf: A Technodelic
  • Space Pirate Trainer
  • Star Shelter
  • Subside Demo
  • theBlu
  • The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners

In other words, I'm dripping with VR Content I could talk about, but I just haven't actually sat down and put it all into words yet. 

Probably the biggest sins of omission here is Hellsweeper VR. I have so much to say about this game and put in some decent time on it. I really should have talked about it here on my blog before.

So, readers of the Friendly Necromancer, what do you think? Any of that you'd like to hear more about? Any games of the bunch you'd give thumbs up to?  Let me know, and I'll prioritize them.

Happy Dueling!

No comments: