Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Myth School Pointers?

Question here from Nathan:
Dear friendly

I have recently made a myth character and was wondering if you had any experience with myth fighting. I am not the best fighter and wondered id you could give me a couple of pointers

P.s. What does p.s. mean?
Thanks for the question, Nathan! I've actually answered this question a long time ago, but it was aimed at tips for soloing with a Myth character. Uber wife and I leveled our Myth characters up and those still seem like pretty solid tips.

The next place I'm going to send you is over to Ravenwood Radio to listen to Mythspent Youth and Steve and Leesha as they host the Myth School Study Hall. Fast forward to about this area of the podcast.


The third place I'm going to send you is over to Central to read BWildheart's Guide to the Myth School. This pretty much covers everything. Be sure to look at his links at the bottom of the post because it'll link you to other Myth School items of interest over at Central.

For the fourth place . . . just look to your instincts. Every person is different and will play a myth wizard slightly differently than the next, and that's cool. The best way to learn most times is by getting out and doing it yourself . . . all tips aside!

Happy Dueling!

p.s. . . . p.s. means post script! It's an afterthought after you've written your message!

p.p.s. . . . p.p.s. means post post script! It's an afterthought after you've written your post script!

p.p.p.s. . . . oh you get the idea. :-) Thanks for the questions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for answering my question that really helped me out


p.s. could p.s. also mean prescript?

Anonymous said...

p. s.
p. s. s.
p. s. s. s.
p. s. s. s. s.
p. s. s. s. s. s.
p. s. s. s. s. s. s.

friendly did you already know what p. s. meant or did you have to look it up :P

Anonymous said...

Does KI copy anything out of WOW?

Liam said...

friendlu- if Amber and Kyle want I'll tell you my pokemon white friend code