Saturday, March 19, 2011

Quick Plug for Other Bloggers (while I'm super busy)

I've been really busy lately and fighting computer woes as well, so it's been a little difficult to make posts. I also need to start writing another article for Beckett's, so besides my highly entertaining Twitter posts about Ice Cream faces, I'm a little out of pocket lately.

I just want to make sure that you all continue to take a look at the huge list of Wizard101 bloggers off the the right over there *points to the right side of the screen and down eight side bars*. In the past week, there have been over sixty posts made. It's been a good week in the blogosphere!

Please try to go through that list and check out the things that catch your eye. Once you read one or two of these bloggers, you may find you like their attitude or insight, and they'd LOVE it if you'd follow their blog.

There's both old favorites and new voices in that blog roll, and if you haven't gone through them in a while, I suggest checking them out! You might even find me getting bonked on the head by Cassandra. ;-)

So while I may not be very vocal lately, Chillanthropist has been chatting up a blizzard. There are a lot of interesting voices joining in the chant out there. Check 'em out!

(Divertimento, há um blog brasileiro para qualquer um que ousa lê uma língua estrangeira!)

Give 'em a read and I hope you find something you like.

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

Fatal Exception said...

Know that without your voice, our chorus is lacking. Always the Busy Boy Scout, huh? Best (begrudging) wishes, hope all is well, old friend!

Kevin BattleBlood said...

Thank you for the mention! We're looking forward to your full return!!