Monday, October 4, 2010

What is a nibbler?

Ok, so apparently I confused some people with my mention of a "nibbler" pet in the prize list of my latest raffle. The answer simply is, the nibbler is this guy:


WAIT?! WHAT FRIENDLY?! NO IT'S NOT! THAT'S A RED GOBBLER!!

OK, ok . . . sheesh, yes, it's *now* called a red gobbler pet, but back on the test realm when the Advanced Pets expansion was being released it actually was called a "nibbler." I ain't lyin'. (Here, go take a look at Dylan Emerald's Nibbler Collection back when they were still called nibblers.)

Sorry for the confusion.

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

Shady said...

lol I had always told myself, "What everyone says that it a gobbler doesn't look like a gobbler." lol That explains it

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so thats what it is
i thought it was like a rare celestia pet and i was like OMG A NIBBLER?!?!? WHAT THE HECK IS THAT I WANT ONE!