Saturday, October 23, 2010

Level 55 Celestia School Wands on Test

Well, even though I'm having a hard time finding play time, my friends aren't! I was able to snag Blaze Mistshard, Destiny Mistshard, and their friend Wolf Anvilbreaker to show me all of the level 55 Celestia School Wands from the Test Realm.

As always with the test realm, things are subject to change, and apparently these wands used to give players two power pips and now are back to giving us one. Aww! How about a power pip and one regular pip, KI? We'll split you the difference!

Check 'em out!









I love the look on the death staff! I can't wait to have one of those! Thanks for sharing Blaze, Destiny, and Wolf!

Happy Dueling!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome Tom!

Wolf Winterstaff said...

I'm conflicted. I love the Ice and myth staff equally!

Anonymous said...

they cool but the spyglass is kinda lame

CD said...

Did you do something to your hat? :)

1Mudkip88 said...

A telescope? They could've done better than that.

SorionHex said...

NO. Why KingsIsle, why... Those 3 power pips in the beginning of the match, made Celestia fair D=

Johnny said...

They actually gave 2+ pips but they lowered it because it unbalanced PVP. *sigh...

Soulrider26 said...

Not to complain, they just don't look menacing enough for me like Hoarder's Shockblade, Grimcaster's Blade of Severity or its twin, the one you'll normally see me with, Avalanche's Legendary Cutlass.

Anonymous said...

o: thats my friend wolf anvilbreaker

Anonymous said...

well it seems as though i am in the minority when i say that i think the telescope is kind of cool

Anonymous said...

The real reason they lowered the pip giving was what i like to call Wild Bolt Syndrom.
kingsisle awesomes the new thing sawesomely powerful, great for pve
some guy decides to use them in pvp.
other people adopt this strategey
it turns in to a pandemic
kingsisle deawesomes the new thing

it all goes around.

flash33 said...

I really like all the staffs for myth, ice and death. Jolting Jellywand is nice, Spyglass is ok, and I think KI was kinda lazy with the life and fire wands, as they use the same design, but only colored differently inside (green for life, red for fire).