Friday, October 29, 2010

KIFREEGAMES.COM!!

New press release hot off the newswire!

--------
 
KINGSISLE ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCHES NEW MINIGAME WEBSITE KIFREEGAMES.COM
 
PLANO, TEXAS (October 29, 2010) – KingsIsle Entertainment has launched a new website which enables visitors to play some of the most popular minigames found in Wizard101. KIFreeGames.com will feature an assortment of free online games, providing Wizard101 fans the opportunity to play their favorite minigames using almost any modern Web browser connected to the Internet. Additionally, KIFreeGames.com will reward players with free game codes that they can redeem for items and gold in the Wizard101 universe.  
 
“We’re always looking to bring fun new offerings to our community,” said Fred Howard, vice president of Marketing at KingsIsle Entertainment.  “KIFreeGames.com is another great way for players to stay connected to the worlds of the Spiral.”
 
At launch, KIFreeGames.com features three of the most popular minigames from Wizard101 and more minigames are on the way. Games currently featured on KIFreeGames.com include the following favorites:
 
• Dueling Diego – Put your dueling skills to the test against the evil gobbler pirates and other tough enemies in Dueling Diego!
• Doodle Dug – Tunnel your way through the dirt and avoid trouble to collect gemstones in Doodle Dug!
• Sorcery Stones – Exercise your brain and perfect your reaction times to complete the crazy puzzles in Sorcery

-----
awesome! Go get those free codes and let me know if you get anything good! :)

Happy Dueling!

21 comments:

Paige MoonShade said...

Ahhhh! I keep playing sorcery stones and doodgle doug :)

Awesome just awesome .

Megawizard said...

I wish that they had Potion Motion on there. It's the only minigame I actually know how to play.

I hope they put more minigames on this site than what are on W101, because there's only, what, 7?

Mordekai said...

I mostly got gold codes, but I haven't done much yet

benjamin night fist said...

I got 151 gold from 10 levels of doodle dug

Anonymous said...

the prizes stink. i got 230,000 on sorcery stones and got only 84 gold. that is not worth 20 minutes of my time

Matthew Stormshade said...

all i am getting from dueling diego is gold codes ranging from 27-157 i am getting all they way to skull cave... so yea

ghostmancer said...

I got a Mana Elixer from Doodle Doug at 34,620 points.

Anonymous said...

I got mana elixirs, accuracy elixir, and exp boost elixirs and some gold codes.

Soulrider26 said...

Why are a few of you kids gripin about the website and it just barely opened? Have a little patience and hopefully the codes'll get better.

Dueling Diego's possibly my personal best while in game for free potion refills and a little gold.

Anonymous said...

could you post a link to it cause i cant find it anywhere :(

Stingite said...

@anon: ok, got those linked up now. Added the site to my top list of links as well.

Anonymous said...

I can confirm that a score of 50,100 in doodle doug will get you an xp elixir.

Scores around 30k will get you mana or strength boost elixirs.

Anonymous said...

For those that are interested.

54,000 in Doodle Doug still earns an xp elixir.

Scores of 117,000+ and 169,000+ in Sorcery Stones earned me 7 day mounts (two lioness', one dragoness).

And, strangely enough, a score of 199,000 got me gold...granted it was nearly 500 gold, but still...

Anonymous said...

i got a 7 day blue dragon mount after playing dueling deigo :D

Seth darkpyre said...

I got a bengal tiger on doodle doug its awesome

Anonymous said...

My mom plays Sorcery Stones nearly 24/7, and I've gotten over 20,000 gold, three Bengal tiger rentals, and four wooden benches - and my mom even does my gardening, so I'm practically set!

Anonymous said...

At what score in Sorcery Stones you can get xp boost elixir???

:D :)

Unknown said...

If you don't want to waste time getting high scores just to get stinky prizes, then reach the most minimum score you can get in the game and you'll mostly get 87 or 96 gold.

Ismael said...

I cant open sorcery stones and doodle dug. i dont know why plz help me :(

Anonymous said...

ugh they closed the website for the games now we can never get codes again

Stingite said...

@anon: nah, I was just there this morning and played some dueling diego. It's still up.