Monday, October 25, 2010

A couple test realm questions--mounts and pets

Question from K K:
Could you tell me the prices of the permanent new Celestia mounts please?

certainly!



There's a couple screenshots from the crown shop this morning on the test realm. So, 2000 crowns for rentals, 7500 crowns for small mounts, 12500 for large mounts, and 15000 crowns for the shark of awesomeness.

As goes without saying on the Test Realm . . . all things are subject to change.

Here's another test realm question. This one is from Liam! Heya Liam!
Hey Friendly. It's Liam F. For the Level 58 Spells, are there pets? Oh and please post this because I want to advertise my new Wizard101Central book, Spell Binder! Please read I am still in construction.

As far as I can tell, no. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. The only quest that seems to be netting a pet is the one where you activate the Lunarium portal.

It's a jellyfish pet!

Speaking of Jellyfishing. Whenever my wife and I see Kevin Battleblood online, we start saying "Hiiiii Keviiinnnnnn!" like we're Spongebob. He has no idea what we're doing or why, so I'm including this YouTube for everyone's reference.



I approve the Kevin Battleblood Jellyspotter's fan club.

Happy Dueling!

12 comments:

Blaze Deathcaster said...

On the topic of new mount costs....do you think any will be available for gold? Even a lot of gold? I assume KI will leave them all as crowns-only items for a long time but hold out hope that maybe one of them will be available for gold.

Robert DragonHeart said...

The video is EPIC!!!

Paige MoonShade said...

Hiiii Keeevinnn. Got to love it :D
I got to go find him now :P

Alric Ravensinger said...

Just for you people who doubt that hat on Kevin's head is removable but Kevin isn't just in this for the...ahem fashion xD Y'all know he is the real deal! I am hoping to get the Snappy Lobster or Manta Ray when this hits live.

Tara Darkgem said...

could you post a pic of the jellyfish pet and can we see the stats i wanna know if it gives a pet.

1Mudkip88 said...

I like how we can buy crablings. Do you think they will still be farmable (along with the Ianthine Spectre?) Also, it's hard not to talk like that when you see Kevin around. He's just that awesome. (Of course everyone says Friendly like that when they see you. Followed by heart attacks and fainting.)

Celestia is coming on the 27th. (According to W101's facebook status. ;D)

Love you, bud.

~Blaze

witchwarrior said...

lol Hiiiii Keviiiin!

Fist of Fire said...

CELESTIA!!! 2 days left!!!

WOOT

Noah DreamBlood said...

I second the nomination for sed club!

Willzahk said...

Well, if Blaze is right ... that means ... IN TWO DAYS! SUHWEEEET. :D

Kevin BattleBlood said...

Hiii Tommmmm!!!


[Sigh] Not quite as effective or funny. You got me.

e said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Kkkeeeeevvviiiinnnnn!


Unicorns!
Evan LionTamer