Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Postcard Raffle Winners and Day 1 Austin Video

Ok! Let's head over to random.org and click us some winners!

*click x3*

And the winners of the Postcard Raffle are as follows:

- Duncan Dragonblood
- Tyler Deathstalker
- Benjamin Nightfist

Gratz winners and thanks all for the interest! I will be picking up some postcards momentarily and rushing off to Kingsisle.

So, I made a little video of my landing in Texas and my hotel room. There's nothing earth shattering here. You get to see the Austin airport. hehe. More later! Follow me on Twitter for more updates today and tune in tomorrow or the next day for some video footage. It's going to be a crazy busy few days.



Happy Dueling!

16 comments:

Sierra Starsong said...

Blur World reminds me of Crab Alley, I never can open my eyes underwater. *shrugs* That piano would go great in my Watchtower Hall though...

Dustin MoonCatcher said...

HI-LARIOUS! Keep us updated, Fried-lay.

You rock.

Anonymous said...

darn i didnt win

Peter Venuti said...

Hehe awesome!Sounds awesome! Save one of those seats for me! xD

Rose Marie said...

Omg.... lol stop imitating english persons! BLur world!?! xD I'll be one of those 5 peopels!
SO. JEALOUS.

Anonymous said...

I call a seat for breakfast! Gotta love free hotel meals. ;) - I will be there in Austin one day, I promise!

Benjamin nightfist said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES!!!!!!

I am filled with exitement

Eric Darkblood said...

Congrats Guys
A higher power (random.org) has chosen you to take these postcards.

M.W.S said...

Glad you had a great time Mr. Friendly... Relax, have a great time!

Eric Darkblood said...

Hey Friendly,
It's Eric Darkblood again.
It's not about the raffle, but I just made a website/blog and I wanted you to look at it and see If I'm off to a good start.

www.lifeofanecromancer.weebly.com

Anonymous said...

Can you pls make a short tutoriol inside at KI?

Paige MoonShade said...

Friendly, I could not get the video to work .

Cole Liongem said...

maybe i could come over and watch your other tv lol

Panglou said...

Epic piece of epicness. I would be like Charlie in the Chocolate Factory there.

Jason said...

My Super 8 room was better, really.

1Mudkip88 said...

Love Blur World. Gotta go there on vacation sometime :)

Enjoy your stay. :D

~Blaze