Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gamestop Double-Wide Card Questions

Questions here from J about the new double-wide card at Gamestop:
Stats:

Gamestop $39 Double Card
GameStop $39 Prepaid Card here have been shipped to GameStop stores across the USA & should appear on shelves around November 1st!
This Double Card comes with:
a 1 Month Subscription at $9.95 or 5000 Crowns
Fantasy Palace Castle
Additional Castle Space Elixir*
Minigame Kiosk Housing Item
Gryphon Mount
Ancient Spear of Power
Epic Clothing Set
Mystery Dueling Pet
*If you already have three houses on your character, you must claim this elixir before you claim the Castle!

I have some questions on the following items, Friendly since you have one.

1) Housing Kiosk - Can you use it to refill your potions at home?

2) Griffin Mount - is this a 40% Speed boost?

3) Ancient Spear of Power - What is the Level / Stats on this?

4) Epic Clothing Set - How 'Epic'? What Level? What stats?

5) How many items can the Fantasy Palace Store inside and out? 250 / 250 like the Crown shop houses?

Ok, let's see if I can answer these for you:

1) Verified. I emptied out all my potion bottles and went to my skull riders game for a screenshot.



Then I played a game of skull riders. And there it is! A full potion bottle.



2) Yup. 40% speed boost.



3) Kind of an interesting weapon since it has a hit of each type of spell class. Check it out!



4) Ok, this is interesting because when I first claimed these items I had to choose at what power level I wanted my new clothes to be at. I really wish I would have grabbed a screenshot of that screen, but I didn't. :( The stats and cards they give are different for each different power level. For instance, the clothes at level 5 give different cards than the clothes at level 50. I almost chose the clothes at level 45 power level because they had a trap or a blade I wanted, but the unique feint card, power nova, and shield card won me over.

Here are the stats for level 50 version of the epic gear in comparison to my grandmaster death gear.



I have no idea if they will add level 60 stats when Celestia goes live or not, but the look is the pvp gear look, which is definitely epic.



5) Yup! 250/250! (Although this castle is so huge it would be better if those numbers were higher)


Hope that helps you with your purchasing decision!

Happy Dueling!

6 comments:

Sierra Starsong said...

Game Kiosk question: Can you change what game it plays, like changing the clothes on a mannequin? If not, did you get to choose which game your Kiosk has, or was it random? Yours has Skull Riders, I've seen a couple of others with Hot Shots and heard of at least one with Doodle Doug so I at least know they aren't all the same. (If I'm going to fill up at home, I'd definitely rather play Potion Motion to do it.)

Johnist said...

Thank you very much, Friendly for answering my question so thoroughly and quickly. I am sorry to say however that the 'Unique' Feint spell isn't all that unique since you can buy a Level 50 Amulet with the same Feint in Celestia, although it does make it easier having 2 of them to stack 4 feints (Booster, Crafted, Regular, Clothing).

J

Jack is AWESOME said...

I HAVE A BIG QUESTION!
i am raffling 2 of these prizes on my blog and a i need to no....
is it a card with many codes or just one if its just one plz give me a KI email adress! XD TY!

Seth TitanWhisper said...

I heard there was a battle arena whats the whole thing around that?

Anonymous said...

Whats the battle circle in the background of the last picture for?

Anonymous said...

Does the pet give any spells (or will it when it lvls up) and how long does it take to hatch?

P.S. Could you give us a tour of the house? I really want to see what it actually looks like, especially since I'm planning on buying the gift card.