Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Did it!

WHEW!

Last night we took the myth/death team to Malistaire's Lair! WOOT!




We barely made it about an hour before the servers went down last night. We were there to see the end of the world as we know it:



Pretty soon we'll have 10 grandmasters (The myth/death team is only level 48 or 49 right now). Wait, scratch that. Pretty soon we'll have 10 legendaries!

p.s. The servers are still down right now for me, but you should go check to see if they're up though!

CELESTIAAAAa, YEAH! word.

I think I'll have some pizza while I'm waiting:



WHIPCREAM POURING LIKE WATERFALLS!

Happy Dueling!

5 comments:

Mordekai said...

Wow how many characters is that, lol. At least you made it before the servers went down, I was doing the labyrinth and I didn't make it.

Fist of Fire said...

Just in time for celestia! Congrats!

Panglou said...

Go freindly!(dont forget your whipped cream)

Robert DragonHeart said...

"Word" is so out dated man! Whats in is "Yo"!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You lvl fast. Seems like just yesterday, you were telling us that Isaiah was just finishing Krokotopia. So, who's next? Flint Stone?