Saturday, October 23, 2010

Even *more* *MORE* (*2!) Gamestop Double-Wide Card Questions

You have more MORE questions; I have more MORE answers!

Gorman asks, "How long will this gift card run for???" which happened to also be the same question Duncan Dragonblood had earlier in an e-mail to me.
I asked Greyrose for you guys, and she said they are in the gift card lineup permanently now, but she added a note of caution for Santa Claus's elves, "expect them to be hard to find as we get closer to Xmas." Make those lists early . . . regardless if you've been naughty or nice.

Cassandra has a question, "Question: Also included in the card is the Additional Castle Space elixir. Is this a permanent elixir or does it last an hour?"
It's permanent.

It's funny you should ask that question. Fred Howard revealed that answer when he first showed me the Massive Fantasy Palace during my trip down to Kingsisle. I finally got permission to show this video clip to you all, so without further ado, Fred, running around in the Massive Fantasy Palace complete with my first reactions and Jason Winter's comedic interjections:



Kellen sent me an e-mail and asks, "I heard that there were a bunch of secret passageways in the new house, and I was wondering if you could give a list of them. Thanks!"
Thanks for asking that Kellen! It's something that at least 3 or 4 people caught me on in yesterday's video. LOL! As far as I can tell, there are two secret passageways in the house and one out of the way portal leading to an island in the sky.

1-By the front stairway

2-At the bottom of the spiral staircase

3-Behind the throne and to the right

The secret passageways are my favorite thing about the inside. It's something that I was hoping to see more of in the school housing and especially the Death House. Kudos to KI on making them!

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Pegasus7 said...

Hey I had a question. Is the card a worthwhile thing to get?

Paige MoonShade said...

woot! you have them all now :D

Willzahk said...

I have a question. If this card ships national on November 1st, how do you have one?

Diary of a Necromancer said...

AWW! I WANT IT SOOOOOOO BADLY! Tomorrow I am soooo getting one!! WANT SO BADLY!