Monday, August 2, 2010

Where does the Friendly Necromancer hang out?

Adam Thunderstaff has a question!
In wizard101 where do you hang out? I would like to meet you.

Dear people of the earth and spiral (and Adam Thunderstaff): I do think you all are the greatest, but most of my time when I'm hanging out on my wizards, I'm trying to avoid spam. I know that may sound mean, but when I log on Thomas, it's not really a quiet experience. I like being able to quietly play side by side with my wife or kids and not get spammed with invitations, offers, demands, and questions. It's the price of fame as my friend Alric puts it. It can be really overwhelming.

There are lots of people that want to meet me and be put on my friend's list. This means that I have to remove someone else to put you on, and it's getting harder and harder to do that.

The best time to catch me is when you see a planned event like the Ravenwood Radio after parties. I've never held a party on my own, but one of these days I may have to do that so I can meet you all. I have hopes that they will extend my friends list someday so that the spam can completely wash over Thomas Lionblood by all that play Wizard101, but until that day . . . my apologies if you find yourself on my friend's list one day and gone the next. Stuff like that happens when you're Thomas Lionblood.

BUT, to answer your question: I like to hang out in the Raven$$ farming money in Grizzleheim probably most of all. Sometimes I'll just randomly port around to friends, barging in on them like no one's business. word. *Z-snap. Or I'll be in the pet pavilion working up a pet. Other than that, I'll be working on my recent alt's quests, WHICH I am proud to announce are now in Marleybone! WOOT!

That's right, last night the Rowan and Isaiah myth team put Krokopatra to rest.


And by doing so earned the Hero of Krokotopia badge:


So, keep your eyes peeled. You may see Rowan and Isaiah wandering the Digmoore Station zones here soon.

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Heather Emeraldflame said...

You aren't the only one, Friendly ;)
I like to keep to the more quiet realms and less populated places too. And thank goodness for Alts too! Have fun in MB with your myth team...always fun to be back in MB, at least IMO!

Sierra Starsong said...

I'm right there with you. I tend to play my alts a lot more than my main because I can't play Sierra any more without drawing attention. I'm really shy & prefer to play alone or with my family.

Anonymous said...

Understand that, as you have over 250 followers, but I'd still love a piece of your fame :). Having people come up to me and say "Aren't you the two-headedwizard?" would really make me blush and smile, lol. I only have had that request at a couple big w101 parties so far. Hope they do make the friends list bigger ( even if loading takes longer! )

David TitanRider said...

Completely understanding, most, nay ALL of my friends are starred, so its REALLY hard to pick and choose. :( hope they add max to friends.

Don't delete me buddy ol pal!


the good thing me and Dustinn are semi famous sooooooo yeah.