Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Me and Barack Giving You All Some B-day Cake!

It's my birthday today! Er wait, it's Obama's and my birthday today!


I've taken the day off to chill with the family. For my birthday we usually go hit an IMAX film and eat out somewhere awesome like the Spaghetti Factory. They have this mizithra cheese pasta that's really freaking good. My daughter wants to play "three hours of Wizard101" with me as a present. lol. That actually sounds a little exhausting when she puts it that way. :-)

On the other hand, Obama isn't taking his day off. Go figure.

Last year we didn't do much for my birthday because, well, we had a new baby on our hands, and that makes life a little more interesting when trying to go out on the town. It'll probably provide some challenges this year too, but it's not going to stop me from trying! RAWR!

Last year Obama was giving out birthday cake to other people who have August 4th as a birthday, like Helen Thomas (white house reporter).

I kind of want to do the same thing. From visiting Diary of a Wizard ConnectX site, I see that there are a number of Wizard101 players also having a birthday today:

Brandon Bux
Dakota Trollbane
Eric Stormcaster
Jeffery Flores
Joshua

It's not quite a cake from the White House, but hey! Happy Birthday awesome people!

Hope you all have a great day!

Happy Dueling!

34 comments:

Paige MoonShade said...

Happy Birthday to all, may your day be full of magic

Dude said...

Happy Birthday Friendly!

Elijah Stormheart said...

Happy B'day, Friendly!
...And Obama!

Taji34 said...

Happy Birthday. If you go to see an Imax movie defiantly go see Inception. Your kids might be a little young for it though (kinda violent). It's like the best movie ever though. George and I's birthday is coming up this month too (you still remember we're twins right?). Go summer birthdays!

Alex Deathshade said...

Happy Birthday and day off, so have fun!

1Mudkip88 said...

Happy Birthday, buddy! Now, normally I'd write some big long paragraph about ho awesome you are, bu I don't want to take up too much of your special day. When I get back from my vacation on the 10th I have a little present for you. Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate in the Spiral. Hey, maybe I could throw you a party...

Hope you have a super crazy mega awesome deluxe day!

Your friend,
Blaze Silverfist

Ps. Elik sends his birthday love too!

Paul Legend Weaver said...

Happy B-Day friendly. Also I love the Barack Obama thing.

Heather Emeraldflame said...

Great pic! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

a little corny dont you think paige anyway happy b-day i cant think of anything to say other so ya

Frazal said...

I love spaggheti Factory...

Diary of a Necromancer said...

HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
- R. Shadowstaff lv. 46 death

CJ said...

Happy birthday! Mmm... Spaghetti factory

Memories said...

Lol Dylan and Cole Sprouse's birthday is also today and mine was yesterday! Have a "Friendly" birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Friendly!! And dude the Spaghetti sounds G-R-E-A-T! I hope they build one here where I live.

- Wolf Battleshield; Level 48; Life Wizard

JGoof said...

Happy Birthday Friendly!!
Have a magical day!!

Heather Raven said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a really nice day with your family. :)

thomas deathgem said...

my birthday is friday sadly i do not get my name posted by 2 DAYS GRRR

happy birthday friendly
(do you think obama reads your blog?)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Friendly! :D

- Jack F.

Through the Spiral Gate said...

Aww happy bday Friendly! Have a great day off :)

Jasmine SoulBreaker said...

Happy birthday!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day friendly!

Kevin BattleBlood said...

Have a fulfilling one, Sir Lionblood!

Taylor LifeDreamer said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!
U GUYS ROCK HARD!
KEEP POSTING!!!

~Taylor LifeDreamer

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Friendly!

I came out of DCUO Beta just to hand this over to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACUjMNDSrgY
When this is a funny Video, I do hope you enjoy.

The Wiz101 Pet master

Mike said...

Happy B-DAY FRIENDLY! VIVA LA FRIENDLY NECROMANCER!!!

David Ruby said...

How do u make a header like that? Like with that little wizard..?

Lenora NightWraith said...

Happy B-day Friendly, hope your day went well and that you got everything that you wanted and more.

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday! Hope you have fun today!

~Destiny and Blaze~

SorionHex said...

OMG FRIENDLY! August 4th is my birthday too! :D

Vale said...

Happy B Day!

Jessica said...

Ah! Sorry I didn't comment before but; HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Keep rocking and being Friendly! :)

SorionHex said...

Say Friendly, I think we should see if those other Wizards are Death too ;D

123games1 said...

Hey friendly! I love your blog!! Today is my birthday!! (aug. 5) And so is my sister's... Were twins.

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy B-day Friendly, and by any chance President Obama is reading this, Happy birthday to you too!