Monday, August 2, 2010

What cards and deck do I need to beat the Typhoon Kraken? (Guest Blogger Response)

Blaze Duskblade has (or had) a question:
hey friendly i got another question i am leveling my storm alt blaze stormblade what cards and deck did you use to beat the typhoon krakens for the storm minion if you remember
Well, I didn't remember, so I turned this one over to Taji at the Sorcerer's Corner to answer, and this was his response: click!

Unfortunately he didn't have a storm alt to remember by, but he answered anyway! That's awesome! He gives some solid advice about how to lay down traps and blades to win.

Hope that helps!

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Taji34 said...

Thanks Friendly! You know, it's weird, I know all the perfect strategies for laying down blades, traps, shields, etc. But I can't seem to put them into effect while battling, weird ain't it?