Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Video Journal Moo Shu . . . Day 2

Today's video features Amber navigating through the overthrown Tatakai Outpost. This is a run that will sometimes make you grit your teeth because the mobs path a little odd here and getting caught means a 5 minute or so battle.



I don't know if you'll be able to read Amber's chatbox or not, but while I was finishing up a quest involving defeating 8 ninja pig couriers, a couple of people started having a lively conversation to the side. LOL. Here's a reprint in case it's too small to read.

I love it. I may have to start something similar here to the "overheard at PDX" blog my friend often links to.

Jason Fireweaver: I can only do it on me
Fiona Fireheart: I'm not gonna touch that comment
Fiona Fireheart: I'm gonna
Fiona Fireheart: behave

(Mr. Fireweaver was talking about casting a pixie fyi.)

No comments: