Sunday, June 14, 2009

Will Grizzleheim be released on test tomorrow?

Got a question here from Jesse:
. . . do you have any info on the grizleheim test realm I here it would be open tommorow but do you know when are they going to realese grizzlheim yet?

Here's the deal, there has been no official announcement yet. BUT I can tell you that around Wednesday last week they (as in the developers) were still reviewing the music for the world. When Grizzleheim was first announced, the music for it wasn't even written yet. Those two things, I know for a fact.

I wish I had a definitive answer for you, but from the sounds of it, they were putting the final polish on it (like the music) before it went to test.

All the fansites will get a mass e-mail the moment the decision is made to release Grizzleheim to the test realm. I can tell you that no announcement e-mail has been delivered to my inbox yet today, so things are looking slim for tomorrow. On the other hand, we're only half way through the day! We can hope! When they announced Dragonspyre was going to be released, they announced it really late on a Friday. It was like midnight. I swear Professor Greyrose never sleeps.

So, that's all I got on Grizzleheim. I do feel some pressure to provide you guys with some actual news, but as I said before, all I can do is speculate at this point (we all know how wrong I was on the wand being from Grizzleheim).

Also looking at the past, from the time the first Dragonspyre pictures hit the street to the day that Dragonspyre hit the test server, it was about two and a half weeks. Guess what, we're at two and a half weeks.

So, with all that detective work out of the way, here's my speculation for the release of Grizzleheim . . . some time this week. Let's see how wrong or right I am. /shrug

Happy Dueling!

5 comments:

jesse nightshade said...

thanks friendly for the info.

Matthew Willowblossom said...

I'm just wondering how I get the announcement emails because I am currently the only active admin on the Wikia and the other admins are the ones recieving the emails so our site is sort of out of the loop. Could you tell me how to go about recieving the announcements?

Morgrim ShadowWraith said...

how do you get to be a tester?

Stingite said...

All you have to do is be a subscriber to the game. When the test realm comes online, you'll want to log on to the wizard101 website and click the red ribbon that says "sneak peek" on it.

Matthew Willowblossom said...

Grizzleheim is being released sometime today. Check the Wizard101 Twitter Link about Grizzleheim for the proof!!!!