Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fwd: E3 Satellite Media Tour



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
As you all know, a great deal of news is hitting publication, television, and online outlets regarding the world of gaming this week. Wizard101 is part of the fanfare. We have teamed up with John Davison of What They Play to provide television news outlets across the country with a look at Wizard101. The spots feature Wizard101 as one of the year's hottest new titles and a great game for kids to enjoy alongside their parents.

 

Here is a complete list where the television spots have appeared thus far.

Dayton,OH
Lubbock, TX
Rochester,Minn
Lincoln, NE
SLC, UT
Denver, CO
Charleston, WV
Toledo, OH
Minneapolis, Minn
San Diego, CA
Kansas City, Missouri
Wichita, KS
Milwaukee, WI
Seattle, WA
Albuquerque,NM
Youngstown, OH
Laredo, TX

More will be added to the list as the week closes and into next week and I will try to make copies of the spots available to everyone.


~Professor Greyrose

 

8 comments:

Cheats and Crackers said...

Hey, friendly, when you see Countess Shadowbane posting, that's one of my top friends in game. She's a great person. Btw, I recommended her to this site. :P

Countess Shadowbane said...

No more anonimity for me :) Guess I have to live up to that very kind introduction! C&C is rather a lot of fun to play with! Fantastic site by the way - I look forward to seeing much more of it!

Stingite said...

Awesome. Well welcome to the comments section and I'm glad you like it here! :-)

Stingite said...

Oo! adding your blog to the list as well!

Countess Shadowbane said...

Well ok, add it, but it is a work in progress! Just got it up today - still trying to figure out how to get the content I want up and running. Cannot get the slideshow to work for anything lol! Thank you very much - I look forward to lots of fun with this!

Stingite said...

I look forward to hearing from you. :-)

Isaiah Spelldust said...

Dont forget me! <:o)

Stingite said...

you've been on the blogroll forever, Isaiah! hehe.