Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Housing Item of the Day--Dragonhorn Trophy

Well I've been steadily entering stuff into The Grand Chasm wiki page I've been working on while questing with Amber and Kyle. Filled out a few quests and creature details, and after this morning's playtime I have even more information I need to enter.

Amber finished off the "Forward . . . Into History!" quest today and received a fun prize . . . and she leveled up to boot!



I love leveling up. News report . . . apparently you have to actually "play" characters for them to level up . . . News report. I haven't played Amber in a long time, so it's awesome to see her level up.



Now I just need to get her a good table or desk to put this trophy on.

Happy Dueling!

3 comments:

Matthew Willowblossom said...

Hey Friendly,

You caught on to the Wiki at just the right time. Check out the June Wizard101 newsletter!

Matthew Willowblossom
--Potroast42

Stingite said...

I saw that! Congratulations on being the fansite of the month!

Matthew Willowblossom said...

Thanks a lot.