Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Pets with Pre-paid Cards? Possibly?

Dylan Darkblade over at the Central made an interesting find. It looks like he was poking around some KI uploads and found these three cards. These look real enough, but there hasn't been an official announcement on these yet. Check out Dylan's post for more specifics.



Firezilla?



Stormaphant?



Balance Golem?

Make your best guess on those pets and let me know what you think. I think I'd definitely have to get kyle the Storm mutate of helephant if that's what that is.

Thanks for the heads up C&C!

Happy Dueling!

7 comments:

Cheats and Crackers said...

I agree on the firezilla, but I'm wondering about the oni. I'm deciding between storm and death. The way the lighting looks on that picture makes it hard to tell. And for the golem, I agree on it being balance.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to hav the firezilla, i think i have an extra 20 somewhere... i wonder what store they would be located in. I also hope they really do let these out, thatw ould be AWESOME! :D

Cheats and Crackers said...

Oh, anonymous. I know which stores they are supposed to be in. The helephant is supposed to be at gamestop, the firezilla at bestbuy, and the golem at Wal-Mart.

Countess Shadowbane said...

Love the oni - think I'll have to get one of those! I hear a rumor that there will be other new pets coming out as well - new cards for new months. Just a rumor at this point...

Isaiah Spelldust said...

I like the stormaphant and the firezilla. I think that they should have a Spirit Hydra pet. Like the spirit blade with death, myth, and life.

Anonymous said...

it would be awsome if they made a masive death ghoul like the grim reaper

LunaLeeir said...

the "golem" looks more like a colossus, i cant tell between storm or balance for it, it looks alot like my ice colossus tho...