Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grizzleheim "might" come out on test today!

IGN was given the scoop!

Grizzleheim is on the test servers on Tuesday, and expect it to roll out to the live game sometime in the near future.


Go check out the full article. You won't want to miss the screenshots over there as well. Three really good ones of the new races.

Keep in mind, no official announcement has come from Kingsisle to the fansites yet. When that happens, I'll forward it along. I just think KI wanted to give IGN the scoop. IGN has been a fantastic gaming newsite site 1998, so it was an extremely good choice.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! i became a member yesterday so i can be on the test realm. anyways go to Anna Flamewrights house in firecat alley and on the table there is a free item


-Christopher Drakerider

Countess Shadowbane said...

Awesome! Been waiting for this for a long time - pics look sweet too! Finally something new to do! Thanks for the info!

Amber StarGem said...

Ok Here is what I found out. I went on the Wizard 101 website at about 8:45 on Wendsday and there wasnt a subscriber sneak peek ribbon in sight. So I either think that: A:IGN was lying, B:There is still a bug that they neeed to fix, or C:They are going to release it later today. IDK those are just my choices but its about 8:50 and still no subcriber ribbon on any page.

P.S. I am a subsciber also

Amber StarGem said...

i mean on tuesday sry for the mistake

Stingite said...

Thanks, Amber! You never know for sure until that official announcement comes from KI. I will be sure to forward that when it comes through. I may modify my blog title a bit to account for that.

Love my readers!

jesse nightshade said...

awesome fiannly some new news on grizzheim the pics look sweet from IGN and I hope they realesed grizzheim soon.

L. R. Jonté said...

I really hope they meant today and not next Tuesday.

12th Nightmare said...

What I wonder is how long Grizzleheim is going to be on the test server since, according the the June bulletin, it's going live some time in June.

Stingite said...

No official word yet, FYI