Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Complete Housing Item List

Ok, so . . . as far as I know, I now present you with the most complete housing item list for Wizard101 on the net. Click the link up top. That's 817 items on one spreadsheet! Yeah, there's some duplicates and a few odd things, but that's too be expected with a list that big. I'll try my best to keep that updated and trim and fix when I can.

The yellow items are vendor items (both crown and gold purchases). The peach colored items are quest items. The light blue items are world drops. The white items are reward items from defeating baddies all around the spiral.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Now I just need to decide if I'm going to retire the item of the day series or not.



(Too bad there's no hammock to go with a couple of the tall pall trees in the housing list)

I would like to finish my house up and video a run through of it for you all in the near future. /shrug I still have a lot to do with it.

Happy Dueling!

10 comments:

Michael said...

Wow... I bow down, I am not worthy.

Anonymous said...

Aww! Don't retire the Item of the Day. I love it.

Anonymous said...

~Elijah Stormheart

Isaiah Spelldust said...

hey, i just noticed something about that hammock/palm tree picture; it looks like a smiley face! the tops of the palm tree being the eyes and the hammock being the happy mouth. So my guess is that you are happy to relax! Am i right? ?

jesse nightshade said...

no friendly you should keep doing the item of the day grizzlheim is coming soon so that means new items new clothes,wands or swords,statues,house items,etc. plus new orlds well come i'm sure if you already finished then I guess taking a break in item of the day is ok but I think you should keep doing it when grizzleheim opens.

jesse nightshade said...

oh typo on worlds sorry about that.

John IceBlade said...

I found a bug on the pets spread sheet, it says Pioneer Dragon gives Dragon Blade, only the Friendly F=Dragon gives that. Pioneer gives Balance Blade

Stingite said...

Thanks John . . . modified!

SorionHex said...

Just a little picky thing, but the hardini poster you can find, there's another one but without the frame and it drops somewhere. Idk where. Just so you don't think they're the same ^_^

Stingite said...

Yeah, I see that. There's a "framed hairdini bill" that you can get from completing the clean sweep quest. I guess because it's sorted alphabetically it might be kind of hard to find. Ctrl+F for finding words in Internet Explorer with the keyword "Hairdini" will find both.