Monday, June 1, 2009

Housing Item of the Day--Fire-Damaged Book

Hey! I found a book! Not just any ordinary book! It's a book, a book worth taking a look! It comes from Mr. Flamebringer in The Grand Chasm.



Imagine that! I'm working on its Wikia page, and BAM, there drops the book like magic. It's a sign I tell ya. Everybody needs to get in on this Wikia thing! It's the new pink! ;-)



So stick that in your bookshelf and smoke it . . . or I mean, stick that in your bookshelf and try to avoid the smoke smell. There you go.

Happy Dueling!

7 comments:

Cheats and Crackers said...

I have one of those. I think I got it from bristleback in the labyrinth.

Anonymous said...

Now, if I could just beat him already! My 47th level Ice mage is stuck on that quest, always one spell away when she gets killed yet again. You'd think fire guys would be easier for a thaumaturge...

Anonymous said...

PS for the Wiki:

I've seen Flamebringer and his Animated Lava throw out fire traps and fire blade (whatever the formal name is for that). Flamebringer himself has also thrown fire-mutated versions of Storm Shark and Stormzilla at me.

Stingite said...

@C&C: GASP! Maybe it's just a common dragonspyre drop?

@starsongsky: Let's meet up and I'll help you get through it!

I'll go update the wiki with that information.

Morgrim ShadowWraith said...

I really like these Items of the Day :D keep up the amazing work Friendly! your an inspiration

Cheats and Crackers said...

Most likely.

Stingite said...

@ Morgrim: Thanks! I've got you added to the MMO Bloggers club!