Friday, June 19, 2009

Grizzleheim up on test!

On your mark, get set, GO LOG ON TEST!

For immediate publication.

Grizzleheim and many other Features are now available to preview on the Test Realm.

To find out what features are being added to the Test Realm, please consult our Update Notes Page.
https://www.wizard101.com/site/home2/wizard101/page_8ad6a40421d3cc310121e9bb0cd10440

To participate in the Test Realm, please visit our Sneak Peek page.
https://www.wizard101.com/site/home2/wizard101/page_8ad6a4041e1e376d011e47499916066e


I told you it'd be up on test this week! ;-)

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Elijah Stormheart said...

Yay! Grizzleheim is up! I'm loading it right now. Wootz!

Anonymous said...

Nothing works in Grizzleheim :( I can see why they didn't raise the cap... Nobody can get to the creatures!

jesse nightshade said...

OMG yes grizzlheim is here I can't wait I saw alot of improvements and the game just gets better and better I hope their new pets which I dought it.

Anonymous said...

Went to test realm, and continually lost connection, so I didnt get to see very much of grizzleheim.