Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Awesome Thing #4 -- The Arcus Cloud Mount

Wizard101 is full of cool mounts in game, but the Arcus Cloud Mount is pretty new and just released this past year I believe (time just flew by in 2013).


I remember sitting around the KingsIsle offices and all the Marketing folks were talking about how awesome this new mount was, and they're totally right. Riding around on a little bed of clouds sparking out lightning is the stuff of genius. GENIUS!

I think there's maybe three mounts you ride like this in game now (flying carpet and surfboard are the other two, yes?), but I just love this thing right now. I need to get my son's character, Kyle Skystaff, one of these because a Storm wizard on a storm cloud is about as perfect as it gets for awesome style points!

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Edward Lifegem said...

I couldn't agree more! I love the Arcus Cloud mount. I have one for my storm wizard and I feel like its a school mount when I use it. :)