Saturday, December 28, 2013

Awesome Thing #15 -- Brand New Characters

I've played through the starting area of Wizard City what seems like countless times now, but still there's nothing quite like starting it all up again with a new character!


Yup! Taking Unicorn Way by the single horn and BAM! next thing you know you're through Triton Avenue and moving through all of Wizard City. :) There's a certain inescapable charm to the first few levels of Wizard101, and it's something I reminisce about often -- even if it's for work reasons. (I'll never forget my random assignment last year to play through Unicorn Way again LOL.)


This character here is my youngest's new character. I sat back and watched him play -- amazing how sticking to the sidewalk is so foreign to a four-year-old. he's like . . . what? Sidewalk? ME NO WORRY!

If you've forgotten what it's like, take a moment and make a new wizard today for fun. I hope you feel as much awesomeness about it as I do. :)

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Cheats and Crackers said...

Man do I miss those first days of playing Wizard101. I remember when I first got a membership how magical Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley were. I remember telling my little sister about how "awesome the cyclops and minotaurs" were! Good times.

Louis Belasco said...

Professor Diapermancer has grown up I see.

RaltsMaster said...

I've just gotten all of my characters on my sub-account through Wizard City and into Krokotopia, but I plan on creating a second sub-account for a video series about the Road to Level 100 from Level 1, and you are right, Unicorn Way is sort of like a dip in the waters. :)

Stingite said...

@C&C: LOL! Nice story and really good to see you on this blog again. It feels like forever since I've seen your name. :)

@Louis: Amazing how time flies.

@Ralts: Very cool and I wish you the best of luck on your new characters. Sounds fun. :)