#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner, .header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Call for Spell of the Week (Dec 4-5)

Hello readers!

This week's spell screenshot shall be of the Evil Snowman!

All ya gotta do is take a picture of this frosty fella in combat and send it to thefriendlynecromancer@gmail.com sometime today or tomorrow (4 or 5 December 2011), and (barring any questionable language in the screenshot) I'll add your pic to the walls of TFN!

Here's a sample shot to get you thinking.

Hope to see your awesome spells in my inbox!

Happy Dueling!


Destiny Soultamer said...

Evil snowmen, my specialty!!

Swordroll said...

Whew, glad you extended it a day!

I love how your shot has you hidden from friends. Reminds me of "Fame at a Price."