Friday, August 21, 2026

Plane of Sky and the Pegasi!

Pretty happy with myself tonight as I was able to get my first piece of quested Plane of Sky gear!  (Also, going back to my post yesterday, I was able to write the first draft of my talk and prep for my Wednesday show-n-tell at the Cancer Institute. Maybe things ain't all bad!)

Griffon Hide Armbands!

This piece of gear isn't necessarily super impressive, but what I really like on it is that you can buff that up to 10th level and suddenly you've got an excellent piece of resist gear that's adding a lot of endurance to your pool. That's pretty great!

So, in case you don't understand how quested gear works in Plane of Sky, when you take down the big bosses on each island, they have a chance to drop you a little extra trinket for making special gear through a room full of efreeties. I can't say I understand why they're all standing there in a square like freaks, but I think it's because they're good buddies and also need to give you quests for your class specific gear. 

do I have to jump through all these hoops? Just cough up the gear mmkay?

To make the above piece of gear I needed two items. First was a little wind rune drop known as a Rune of Kala. Next was a leather cord from Gorgalosk. GORGALOSK?! THE SAME GORGALOSK THAT KICKED YOUR BUTT LIKE A WEEK AGO? Yup. I told you, leveling that heal made all the difference! 

A face not even a mother could love

In fact tonight I went all the way up to the Spiroc island after downing several griffons and pegasus on Island 4. It actually made me really sleepy. Once you'd down one pegasus, a second harder pegasus would spawn, which made battles incredibly lengthy. 

WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!

I'm too tired for this tonight! I'm going to bed.

Happy Dueling!

No comments: