Thursday, October 17, 2013

Quick Ramble - NXP, some links, and Syfy

Heya! So I have like 10 minutes before I need to get up out of this chair and get ready for work. I've been grinding Nautical XP in game this morning solo.

Oh Bad Pedro . . . look at you . . . level 58 in Aquila and you've had to rush back to MooShu to grind on ships to level. tsk tsk.


I really don't have much to write about today. I would like to share a couple more selfish links to posts I've written for the KingsIsle blog:

Realmscon Visit
Writing Update Notes and more

. . . I want to go back to the beach! That was a lot of fun there in Corpus Christi for the fam. I was tweeting pictures of Zoomer getting soaked in the ocean hehe.

As for real life, the one show Uber Wife and I really love to watch religiously is Syfy's FaceOff. There's nothing quite like watching stressed out Creature Creators racing against the clock to put together really cool make ups.


CREEPY STUFF. That'll help you get into the mood for Halloween costuming!

It's pretty fun looking through their photo galleries. There's a Pirate Gallery from Season 3 that's awesome!

Ok, I'm out of time.

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am also a fan of face off watch it every week. loved this deadly sins episode