Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spell of the Week--Earthquake

Behold the terrible and awesome power of . . .

EARTHQUAKE


It's the last spell available from Cyrus Drake's spell training window and is only available to be permanently trained by those who have traveled all the way through the Myth line of spells to obtain its awesomeness. Oh yeah, and if you're a fan of the Magma Pea plant, expect to get TONS of Earthquake treasure cards as a reward. I'm always selling these things at the bazaar now! An Earthquake treasure card used to be quite hard to come by actually. Now? Not so much.

Earthquake damages all enemies on the battlefield with ok damage. 310 per hit is respectable. A colossol version with a base damage of 535 is even better! But, the damage isn't really the main reason an Earthquake is used (You know, since a 4-pip Humongofrog can actually outdamage an Earthquake spell)

No no no! Earthquake is known far and wide in the Wizard101 world as the ultimate shield and blade breaker around! For the cost of six pips you unleash it upon your foes to do a little damage and a lot of housecleaning. Oh those pvp players can get so messy looking with all their stacked up shields and blades, can't they? Well, it's nothing a bunch of rocks punching them through the ground can't solve! BOOM!

I asked the readers of the Friendly Necromancer to show me their stuff when it comes to the Earthquake spell, and here's what they came up with:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin Shadowblade (aka Deathywiz):


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elizabeth Goldenthistle:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle Firesword:


Also, Kyle says an Earthquake is his favorite treat! hehe. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander Dragontamer:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wizard101 Life:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joshua Lionbane:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Courtney Silverflame:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purrpaws:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Julia Dragonsword:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason Thundershield:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Terri Nightshield:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seth Hunter:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for your screenshots!

Happy Dueling

3 comments:

Elizabeth GoldenThistle said...

Actually, shortly after I took the picture, I leveled up to 51...

Elizabeth GoldenThistle
Level 51 Conjurer

Anonymous said...

Earthquake Spell awesome

Anonymous said...

Hey Friendly,
I have just finished all of the quests in the chamber of fire, and I can't go any further because of crowns, and I want to say that you have been an inspiration to me. Although I only started reading a few months ago, I have read every single post. I have gained many useful insights about the game and life from this blog, and one of the highlights of my time on Wizard101 was meeting you at Luke GoldHorn's party, right when I started out. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Arlen DragonSmith