Awesome news coming from Kingsisle today. Looks like a new pack is hitting the spiral called the Ninja Lore pack.
On initial look this pack could be a game changer since you have a chance to learn a new "reward" spell.
Here is the info on the new spells:
• These are reward spells, they do not cost you a training point.
• They will go into your spellbook just as if you’d learned the spell from a trainer.
• They do not disappear when you sell your spells back for Training Points at Mr Lincoln
• They will obey the rules of a normal spell, meaning you can blade, trap, enchant etc.
• They will obey the rules of pips and powerpips. If you are a Myth Wizard and receive a Myth spell it will use your pips and powerpips accordingly.
• If you are a Balance Wizard and receive a Myth spell, it will use your pips & powerpips accordingly. If you are wearing a Myth Mastery Amulet, it will use your pips & power pips accordingly.
• You cannot delete or sell these spells.
• Once you have received a spell, it will not appear as a reward option again.
Also there is a chance to win a new Shenlong Dragon Pet that's the star of the pack!
Hooray for mini-Wyverns!!!!
Rethinking Rank 3 Attack Epics
8 minutes ago