Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spell of the week -- Snowball Strike!

The spell of the week is a great one hidden on a cute little lovable snowball pet! Check it out:


Oh yeah, ice wizards should love having another AOE in their back pocket thanks to the snowball pet! I know my ice wizard, Myrna Lionblood likes this pet AND this spell. :) AOE spells are possibly the most dangerous spells in the game. What I like about this spell for Ice wizards is that not only does this AOE grab the attention of all the monsters for the cost of three pips, but it also leaves the caster with a +20% blade to set them up for the next attack. That's a handy spell to have with you!

I asked my readers to join me in celebrating this spell (and the winter season while we still can) by sending in a picture of them casting the spell of the week, and they didn't fail to fill my inbox with some great pictures. Here are the awesome spells I received for the spell of the week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alan Nightstone:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sierra Mist:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Autumn Lotus:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason Thundershield:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Terri Nightshield:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paige Winterbreeze:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seth Hunter:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle Firesword:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle (a different Kyle):


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel Windtalon:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks readers! Those were some frosty fun pictures showing off the Snowball Strike spell! Be sure to come back next week for another episode of spell of the week.

Happy dueling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having trouble holding yourself to five, eh? :)
They're all great!

flash333 said...

I forgot all about this and when I checked earlier today, it was too late.
Oh well, great pictures from everyone.

Anonymous said...

I liked Autumn's and Jason's most of all, but all of them were great! :D