I just wanted to direct you over to a few links at Wizard101 Central that recently caught my eye:
1. (click) Jordan DeathShade (level 70 necromancer) soloed the Tower of the Helephant and tells how he did it so you can take the challenge too.
This is pretty amazing, y'all. Using the same idea as healing off of immolate, the man was able to raise his death resists to 101% and completely ignore the pains of Bone Dragon in there and simultaneously, vastly improve his sacrifices and empower spells.
I may take his gear advice for my regular set up!
Very cool work here from a talented player.
2. (click) The new Foo Dog pets come in every color (not just pink).
The Foo Dog pet looks to be a random pet from the new Kirin's Hoard pack that will soon be coming out. :) I can't wait to get a Death Foo! :)
3. (click) Removing your character for screenshots.
The only reason I'm linking to this is to say, Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have to trick out the system to get a good shot of the game without our character in it? I would love if KI would add a 1st person perspective option into the game for when you're running around. That'd be awesome!
4. (click) Not only is Valentina back, but her wands are back on Boss Mob loot tables.
For those who are itching to stitch to something cute, you better go getcha some Valentine loot!
5. (click) Central's Frabjous February contest is giving away a TON of prizes with a Daily Raffle, Hide and Seek Contests, Wiki Scavenger Hunt, Header Contest, and Jester's Fruit Picker Raffle.
Central always runs some solid contests and these are no exception. It can be hard to win since the competition is so high, but you might just win if you give it a try. (I'm in a rhyming mood today. You know what I say?)
6. (click) I am now listed on their blogroll, which I had no idea was even there before. I need to get out more.
If you have a blog and aren't on their blogroll, go sign up! It was easy. :)
Thanks to all the people over at Central for being such an informative and active community!