Friday, August 24, 2018

Look at the Puppers!

While we were in the Beta phase of Animal Cove, I managed to score Stripes the Zebra, which I believe is everyone's first pet. Yesterday, I was able to unlock this little cutie named "Scruffy!"

 I miss that about dogs

In real life our family owns a cat and a bird (no they are not named Sylvester and Tweety . . . they're named Zoodles and Sweety.) Unfortunately our real life dog was killed by the neighbor's dog several months ago. But that's another story for another time . . .

The only thing cuter than Scruffy

Well if you can't have a real dog, virtual dog it is! (IMHO It's a much better option than dropping $3000 on a robot dog.) To unlock Scruffy you had to complete a gauntlet of six levels. Fail one, and you go back to a checkpoint and try again.

Running the baby puppy gauntlet is CUTECORE!

Finish all six levels and you'll have unlocked a new baby animal!

What would happen if you never tapped to continue? What kind of monster would do that?

After this you're rewarded with a fun, new friend who wanders the island and interacts with its denizens.

I feel you, Winston. I feel you.

Pets are now slowly rolled out each week. Most likely all the players who earned Stripes are going to be seeing Scruffy next week. It's great to have something new to do in Animal Cove, week after week, even if you've finished all 300 levels.

I hope everyone is really enjoying playing Animal Cove. The team has worked hard and is still working hard on new stuff to add to the game! Thanks for playing. :)

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

I am loving the game. So thrilled that Bluestacks updated and will now work with your games. Got my Stripes too and I am having so much fun. Keep up the great work.

P.S. Your last photo caption: " I feel you, Dez. I feel you." Isn't that Winston, not Dez? Or am I missing something? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stingite said...

D'oh! Thanks for the catch. That's what I get for writing these so early in the morning. ;) Glad you're able to play these games once again!