Saturday, June 25, 2016

#OneWeekDailyBlogging Wrap up -- Bonus Day!

Thank you all for joining me with a week of blogging.  I finished up my week's worth of blog posts yesterday, and I'm quite happy I joined in Emy's fun!

Please read her full recap here: *click me*

Included in that recap is a challenge to participate in another week of blogging sometime in the December 2016 time frame . . . I'm game! (Emy, you will certainly need to remind me of this and chastise me if I say I can't join in when you do this again.)

I think my favorite moment of this challenge was not the daily activity of thinking, "what's on my mind today, and can I smoosh that out into a meaningful blog post," (that was a close second), but actually spending some time getting lost into Emy's YouTube channel in the process. Watching her translate her adorable dog's barks was hilarious, and the Christmas videos were very heartwarming.

Emy, if you're reading . . . you really should do more videos. You've got a knack at that. :)

Hopefully the benefit for you all was catching up with me and seeing where my brain is at when I'm not thinking about KingsIsle all the time. (Ok, let's be honest . . . I really am thinking about KingsIsle 90 percent of the time . . . it's hard not to get sucked in when you're checking forums and getting pinged on Twitter every day about something.)

Consider this an invitation to join in for anyone that reads this blog . . . with any luck we'll have a little more warning next time to plan, and if that's the case, I'll be making a post to declare my intentions to POST POST AND POST SOME MORE during that week!

Along those lines . . . I don't know if Belghast has intentions to run another Blaugust this year, but if he does . . . you should all consider joining in that as well.  A week of blogging is fun, but a whole month of blogging is truly an exercise and could be rewarding too. Last year I won a copy of Terraria for participating (which reminds me . . . I still need to write about that game hehe)

Happy Dueling

2 comments:

Anemsalok said...

Awwwww! Thank you SO SO much! This post... the feels... *sobs*...

Now, what is this Blaugust thing? Is it a whole month? August is my busiest month but I'm not going to say no to that just yet!

And don't worry, I will not take no for an answer in December. I got to know you much more with this challenge and I must say I really like the person behind this Necromancer dude :P
So, now I've decided that we're friends (you have no saying in this) and you'll be getting the full benefits of getting annoyed by me =) Enjoy!

Alright, gotta work on my cousin's wedding video for now... but I'LL BE BACK!

Stingite said...

OH NO! WHAT HAVE I DONE! ;)

Best of luck with that video and thanks again.