Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Activate Goldenbeak Code!

I got my Beckett Massive Online Gamer Mag in the mail yesterday, and I was disappointed to see yet another "Game that Shall Not Be Named" cover picture. GASP! On the inside, however, were two articles by the awesomesauce of Stephanie Morrow. The first is a Deck Building Guide and the second is a run down of the new school housing.

I was also overjoyed to see that there was yet again an exclusive Wizard101 in-game Item, The Goldenbeak Sword.


I had some trouble at first getting this sword as the code was actually redeeming for the amaranthine staff (which I already owned); however, I contacted Greyrose and she got the ball rolling to fix the bugs. By the end of the day, I had my sword! Um, or should I say my wife's newbie Myth wizard had her sword.


From what Greyrose told me, I was only one of the four people who received the wrong item. So, that also means I was one of the first four to redeem my code! woot for the US Mail for making me speedy! Usually I'm one of the last to get this stuff because of them, but not this time!

Just as a side note, the sword does in fact make you jump out of your circle and into battle like all the other swords.


This pink sword is the new pink, so run out and buy your Beckett's today! (*insert sales pitch cliche'*)

:-)

Happy Dueling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot for the sword, double woot for jumping into the ring, triple woot for letting the wife have the sword. You really are a friendly guy!

Alex Deathshade said...

OH COME ON! ALL OF THE AWESOME SWORDS ARE FROM BECKET! I HAVE TO JUST HAVE A MOOSHU SWORD! well at least mine does 90 with a power pip.

Christina said...

I wish I could get it, but Beckett doesn't do mags here anymore.