Sunday, August 4, 2013

2013 Birthday Fun Stuff!

Heya everyone, besides the really fun Twitter and Facebook messages that have been exploding my Timeline (and really nice emails as well), you gotta check out these extra special pictures and posts.

First up, one of Johnny's awesome trademark collages that everyone loves!


I'm a bird! Awesome! That's so me . . . hehe.

Next, FrostCaller broke out a really cool One-Eyed Jack Sig for me:


Dang! I just love his bold use of color--great talent there!

And Finally Paige Moonshade and a ton of other fansites gathered round good ol' One-Eyed Jack and gave me a birthday wish!


HAHA! Thank you thank you!

**EDIT** . . . and as I was posting this I got ANOTHER shoutout from Edward Lifegem. LOL! THANKS EDWARD! **EDIT**

Birthdays are great, but even better when a friendly community like ours gathers around you and makes you feel extra special.

Thanks everyone!

Happy Dueling!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!

Friendly Jack Maxwell said...

I hope you had an amazing birthday, Tom, and thank you for all you do for the Pirate101 community. Oh, and I was there for that picture in the black spot tavern, I'm on the right of OEJ. :)

Friendly Jack Maxwell said...

Scratch, that I'm on the left..

Tara Darkgem said...

Wooohooo happy birthday Friendalee!!!

Unknown said...

Happy B-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paige MoonShade said...

Tom . There were many fansites there. I tried to get them in Paragraph 2 of the story.

Pieces of eight, petnome Edward, Kelsey from stars. John, So many other Pirates.

Stingite said...

@Paige: changed that up! Thanks!

@everyone: Thanks for the bday wishes!

The Necromancer said...

Happy Birthday, Friendly!!

Johnny said...

Glad you liked it Tom! I just had to get One Eyed Jack and Dworgyn on both sides of your Wizard. :D

I hope you had an awesome bday!

Sky said...

Happy birthday tom! BTW, you're not JUST the Friendly Necromancer and One-Eyed Jack to me, you're also the Awesome Laghtermancer because your pirate accent rocks!

Vanessa said...

Happy birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day! Thank you for all the work you do for KingsIsle and the community.